Nothing Complex About Our Multifamily Solutions
Multifamily properties face a multitude of hurdles, from detached housing units to climate variation for larger complexes to the residents, themselves, who rent or own the occupied units. We solve for these challenges to make participation simple for your customers.
Franklin Energy’s Multifamily Programs are designed on the notion of collaboration – our teams, your business and the communities you serve. Through established market research processes, customer awareness and distinguished program design and start-up processes, we lead the industry in Multifamily Program success.
Because of our extensive experience working in the multifamily sector, Franklin Energy problem solves and innovates to break barriers faced by small buildings, large complexes and all incomes.
- Our program designs marry Franklin Energy’s proven best practices with new ideas achieved over our experience and lessons learned
- We apply more than just our knowledge – we always do our research and outreach first to understand your targeted territories and customers
- As markets mature, we continue to evolve the program to attract the right participation response and efficiency results
We may be the face of your utility when visiting customers, but we represent you to the fullest with our industry’s finest. We listen to your customers in order to provide recommendations that are in their best interest—without losing sight of our commitment to your programs.
- Our conscious effort to hire local resources and train them to be industry experts, alongside our taskforce, is key to achieving full customer satisfaction
- Our multifamily specialists hold Building Performance Institute (BPI) multifamily analyst credentials and have completed HVAC SAVE coursework
- We work with local contractors familiar with the community’s values and listen to customers to provide further energy efficient opportunities without bias
Our start-up and program design sets the tone for our expertise delivery. We are proactive and process driven. From the get-go, we work closely with you to address challenges and set milestones, so your programs aren’t playing catch up or losing momentum down the road.
- Our start-up and program design team is comprised of specialists from across the company experienced in program start-ups, transitions and implementation activities geared to your local market
- All Franklin Energy start-ups undergo a twelve-week review after the launch to identify any further barriers, solutions, training opportunities or unique program needs