Meet Your Match to Meet Your C&I Goals
With any service provider, experience matters. When it comes to energy efficiency program implementation, experience is mission critical. Since inception, Commercial and Industrial program implementation has been our core competence…and we’ve only gotten better with time.
We’ve gained experience by working for wide-ranging energy users within the Commercial and Industrial sector, from your local supermarket to heavy-duty manufacturing giants. Large, medium or small, we’ve truly solved for it all: health care facilities, manufacturing, retail, chain, hospitality and educational institutions.
The C&I sector functions around internal processes and productivity. For that reason, complexity is the number one barrier for customer engagement. Lack of awareness or understanding translates to lack of trust in your program’s benefits. Our uncomplicated participation pathways address these concerns to drive participation and customer satisfaction.
- Our marketing campaigns provide clear, straightforward communications and push Trade Ally support of programs
- Through advanced tools, databases and systems, we streamline the participation process, so customers can quickly navigate through the program and get back to their day to day
- We readily address market barriers for participation, while providing multiple paths for financial incentives based on the type of measure or project
We engage in multichannel delivery of programs, increasing participation, improving effectiveness of programs and speeding attainment of program goals. This delivery method benefits all customer segments, not just the extremes.
- We engage the market at every level, whether it is working with manufacturers through national committees to ensure technologies meet quality standards, engaging midstream and upstream outlets to incorporate instant discounts or working alongside contractors
- Our market segmented tactics allow for target recruitment of high value segments, such as restaurants, groceries, lodging, health care, etc.
- We implement specialty programs that serve niche markets, such as agricultural, schools and government
We turn any point of frustration into a positive—our goal is to make program participation turnkey. We provide both customers and Trade Allies with market tools they already know how to use and deliver programs that work within existing business models. After all, why should they conform to us?
- Our processes are intuitive, directly supported and easy to use, so participants can get started immediately and rebates are returned speedily
- We provide local Trade Allies with the tools and training necessary to incorporate energy efficiency into their business model, extending your program’s Salesforce and reinforcing customer satisfaction
- We offer robust program designs that include a wide range of technologies that support efficiency goals well beyond lighting alone