Place Community at the Core of Your Residential Programs
Each Residential Program we implement tells its own story – a story about community, your utility brand and the individual customer journey. Your customers should feel right at home throughout their participation. That’s our goal and our promise. Our energy efficiency experts are engrained in your market – they work there, they live there, they care.
We will design your Residential Programs to deliver savings and smiles. Through innovative outreach and engagement initiatives – ranging from community events to niche campaigns – we maintain the brand you’ve worked so hard to build in the neighborhoods your utility company calls home.
Each market is different with unique energy challenges and end user behavior. We give your program an “upper arm” for reaching success by catering our outreach and awareness strategies to your voice of customer.
- Our energy efficiency program footprint is nationwide, but we cover our clients’ markets with experts who know your business and your customer – each year rolling out hundreds of community awareness events and campaigns
- Our high customer service rating translates into more active referrals and future program participation
- We are accessible through all channels of communication to meet your ranging customer preferences – phone, text, online
Everyday life gets hectic. We get that. We make it a cinch for customers to access their project information and complete their rebates through intuitive technologies, like Efficiency Navigator, and personalized support throughout the process.
- Experience matters and we back our tagline with over 25,000 home assessments each year
- Our process includes email, phone or text visit reminders, helpful reports produced onsite, and education materials on low- and no-cost projects customers can complete for future needs
- We extend our expertise by fully training (e.g. Building Performance Institute certifications) and heavily working with a trusted network of Trade Ally advisory groups who understand your programs and your customers
Customer satisfaction is the crux of our delivery model. Our work isn’t done once savings are achieved. We go the extra mile to maintain customer relations, from ensuring the quality of the products and services to question contact support to providing future energy-saving recommendations.
- We treat each project as a thread to your utility company’s reputation by making sure your customers are happy after installation, including service, product and Trade Ally satisfaction surveys
- Each project is a touch point for future energy-saving opportunities and referrals
- Our in-house marketing campaigns include education materials and further engagement