Cultivate Highly Engaged Agriculture Efficiency Programs
When it comes to implementing energy efficiency programs for the Agriculture sector, we’ve weathered the market barriers of farm diversity, ranging budgets and the seasonal nature of the business. Meaning, no solution should come standard.
Upfront project expense is often the deterring factor for program opt-in, especially when the active seasons require long hours and the off-seasons require saving dollars.
- All programs are carefully calculated to help customers receive the highest possible incentives and return for their projects
- We continue to find efficient solutions that will not only save costs, but also boost operations and the work environment
The agriculture sector covers much diversity in terms of field machinery, maintenance equipment, farming focus and environmental extremes. With all involved, safety and protocol take precedence.
- Our in-field specialists understand and follow necessary procedures surrounding onsite safety and bio-security for the various farm types
- We follow general compliance and keep up on state-mandated regulations, including ongoing education and training for our agriculture subject matter experts
Program success stems from our intimate knowledge. Whether your Franklin Energy professional was a working hand on his/her family’s local farm or is an experienced Agricultural Program Evaluation Specialist, we can speak as an expert to an expert.
- Along with expert program implementation, we engage in the farming community by volunteering at industry events
- Through our knowledgeable in-house marketing team and trusted Trade Ally network, we drive program participation and preserve customer satisfaction to help you reach your energy-saving goals
- We make it a point to continue the conversation about future savings and foster customer relations, even after a program is completed