Build Lasting Partnerships and Customer Satisfaction
When you need an ally, rely on Franklin Energy. We pioneered Trade Ally management by establishing a trusted network of contractors, vendors, distributors and other industry professionals ingrained in your market and the energy efficiency landscape – now 12,000 strong and growing.
Franklin Energy is your single source for all Trade Ally management: outreach engagement and project execution, program education and training, and customer performance evaluations and rate scores. Most importantly, all consultant program integration aligns with our unbiased delivery.
Our Trade Allies serve as an extension of your program salesforce. Through strategic planning and management, we help you reach your goals.
- All Trade Ally engagement includes a work plan that outlines program goals, objectives, eligibility requirements, implementation, marketing outreach, budgets and timing
- Our Trade Ally Liaisons function as sales and technical expert contacts for all contractor questions and program information
Your programs need more than just a list of qualified contractors. Instead, program success depends on Trade Allies who understand the energy efficiency landscape and are advocates for your brand. That’s where our experts follow through.
- Thorough training programs help Trade Allies understand energy efficiency measures, compliance standards and the latest technologies – while delivering a positive customer experience
- Advanced online tools, Efficiency Manager and Efficiency Clipboard, keep accurate data records from the field and measure energy savings to ensure successful implementations
- Efficiency Navigator, our proprietary online customer portal provides a one-stop resource for Trade Allies to find the latest program information, as well as real, unbiased contractor ratings for your customers
Measuring and evaluating Trade Ally performance is critical to your energy efficiency program’s continued success. We guarantee the highest level of quality and ethics.
- Customer surveys rate the end users’ program experience, from the grade of their energy-saving installation to their contractor interaction
- Trade Ally scorecards are available online to all customers to help them choose the most qualified contractor for their projects