Your Program’s Performance Starts Here
So let’s start out by explaining what we don’t do – we don’t design and sell efficiency products or our services. Instead, our skilled engineering team analyzes existing energy-consuming products and processes, then finds better ways to use them, control them or replace them – completely without bias.
So just what are our engineers solving for? Your programs. Our team examines, calculates and identifies energy efficiency solutions tailored to the utility clients we serve and their markets. Solutions that are as realistic for end user adoption, as they are effective in energy efficiency. Solutions that are tailored to locale, Trade Ally availability, customer needs (business or residential) and affordability of implementation.
We’re detail-oriented, because we’re client-focused. Our nationally dispersed engineering teams oversee all technical content for Franklin Energy and its clients, including program calculations, algorithms and product specifications. Our process is proven in accuracy and cost-effectiveness.
- Franklin Energy maintains its own verified and continuously updated technical resource center, including our internally published Technical Guidebook and Master Measures Databases
- Our engineers deliver cross-coverage to Franklin Energy’s corporate departments and program field support through technical guidance, training, flex labor and program analytics
- We ensure the precise recordings of all kWh, therm and water savings, against your program goals
Besides recruiting the industry’s brightest and most capable efficiency engineers, we back our methodology with award-winning software.
- Our integrated software platform facilitates onsite auditing, direct install measures and reporting for program staff and our trusted Trade Ally network
- Through this tablet-based system, information is collected and analyzed at an instant
- Above all, you can expect the industry standard from our award-winning software platform, recognized by Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP) for its innovation
We adhere to the most stringent regulations and our own internal standards. Through our quality management process, our engineers exhaustively review each program to verify consistency.
- We perform Quality Assurance audits of all programs implemented by Franklin Energy
- Our Technical Guidebook contains fact sheets, calculators and information for the industry’s standard in energy modeling and measures across lighting, HVAC, operational equipment, ranging facilities and new technologies